Dr. Joshua Sullum
Dr. Sullum has been a solo practitioner on Manhattan’s upper east side for over 10 years. He provides personalized and attentive care in a boutique private practice setting. Dr. Sullum’s practice focuses on prenatal care, obstetrics, well-woman visits, HPV, sexually transmitted diseases and abnormal pap smears. Dr. Sullum provides care to patients from all five boroughs of New York City, as well as Long Island, New Jersey and the greater New York area. Additionally, he takes care of patients who are traveling from abroad.
Dr. Sullum has received patient choice awards, compassionate doctor recognition, and on time doctor awards.
Dr. Sullum accepts most major insurance plans and has admitting privileges at Mount Sinai Hospital.
Dr. Sullum lives in Manhattan with his wife and two daughters.
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- New York County Medical Society
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Credentials and Degrees
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Bachelor of Science.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine,
New York, M.D.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, New Jersey, residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.